BREVARD SA: 2018/19 Competitive Season
BSA will be hosting three (3) tryouts per age group, May 7th, 8th, and 9th. Times and location are listed below. BSA will also be emailing updates as they become available.
General Rules for Tryouts
· Click Here to register for Tryouts. All players must register prior to tryouts.
· Bring a completed FYSA Medical Release - Click Here to download the FYSA Medical Release Form
· Parents are not allowed on the field, all parents, family and friends must remain outside the perimeter of the tryout complexes at all times.
· Please have your child wear their shin guards, bring a soccer ball, and plenty of fluids.
· Plan to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the beginning of your tryout.
· See Age Chart
Through out the tryout process coaches will be selecting players for teams. The coach will be sending an email to each selected player with an invitation to join a team. The email will include the complete registration packet that must be returned to the coach to assure the invitation to join a team is secured. In addition to returning the registration information, each player will need to register for the appropriate 2018/19 Competitive Team. Registration for a 2018/19 Competitive Team can be done by clicking here. Be sure to select the correct age group and team identifier.
Tryout Details - Updated
Tryouts will occur at the Max Rodes Park fields on May 7th, 8th, and 9th for all ages. Tryout times are below:
|Age / Gender||Time|
|8u - 12u Boys and Girls|
|5:30 - 7:00pm|
14u - 18/19u Boys and Girls
|7:00 - 8:30pm|
|10u and 12u Boys||Monday, May 14th|
5:30 - 7:00pm
|13u and 14u Girls||Tuesday, May 15th|
5:30 - 7:00pm
|10u / 12u Boys|
|Thursday, May 17th||5:30 - 7:00pm|
|12u and 13u Girls||Tuesday, May 29th||6:00 - 7:30pm|
|14u Girls||Tuesday, June 12th|
Thursday, June 14th
|6:00 - 7:30pm||Dustin Smith - Girls DOC is seeking 14u (Birth Year 2003) girls interested in playing on a Collegiate Showcase team|
to play in Disney Showcase, Jefferson Cup, and PDA events.
|Boys 10u||Blue (Flutie)||Alberto Araujo|
Practice will officially commence the beginning of August 2018 and will run through the end of May 2019.