The Brevard SA/FC Prime Brevard Recreational Phoenix Cup has returned! Our Annual Phoenix cup, going on 11 years gives Recreational teams an opportunity to close out their season with a tournament weekend! Boys, Girls, and Coed Teams will compete on the pristine fields of Max Rodes Regional Park, Melbourne, FL with possible overflow at Fred Poppe Park in Palm Bay, FL. This is a FYSA sanctioned Competitive Recreational Tournament for U8-U16 Boys and Girls Teams of any USSF affiliation.
- Our recreational tournament fees are the least expensive in Central Florida
- Possible Friday night games under the lights for local teams only
- Registration is through GotSoccer with an option for online check-in.
- The schedule will be posted roughly 7 days before the tournament.
- Book your discount hotel accommodations today!
We are looking forward to the players and spectators having a very enjoyable Experience.
|Age Group||Entry Fee||Format||Roster Size||Game Length|
|High School (U15-U19)||$500||11V11||22||70 min||REGISTER|
Entry Fee Deadline
Entry fee must be received by the tournament entry deadline of 1 may 2022.
If the tournament is cancelled due to inclement weather, acts of God, or other acts beyond the tournament committee’s control and prior to the commencement of the event then participating teams may will be refunded 50% of their entry fee. Once the tournament begins there will be no refunds. Teams withdrawing from the tournament will forfeit their entire entry fee. The Tournament Director, Tournament Committee or hosting organization will not be responsible for any expense incurred by any team or person if the event is cancelled in whole or in part, nor will they be responsible for any liability for personal injury or property loss in connection with traveling to or participating in the tournament.
|Posting of Accepted Teams||5/3|
|Posting of Proposed Brackets||5/5|
|Posting of Preliminary Schedule||5/7|
|Posting of Final Schedule||5/10|
|Team Check-in 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM||5/13|
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR TEAM CHECK-IN:
- Official Team Roster
- Medical Release Form (need NOT be notarized)
- Guest Player Forms
- Safety protocols will be in place and must be followed.
- No dogs, alcohol, or smoking allowed at the facility per county rules
- Adherence to the Code of conduct per County, Club, and FYSA will be strictly enforced
- 15 MPH speed limit will be strictly enforced within Max Rodes facility